Piano sites and forums

Therma lobsterdore

I just got my girlf a keyboard, mostly so she's got something to do whilst I practice on the drums! I was wondering if there are piano sites/forums like this one? Or does anybody know of some good lesson sites for the piano? I haven't managed to find any decent ones thus far, every instrument should have a site like this one, even the kazoo.

Last edited:
There should be, but I've never found one. I agree that there should be a -World for every instrument. I don't know, though, can you imagine hundreds of guitarists getting on as civilly as we do here?

Hey Therma. Just google "piano forum". You should have no trouble. I always thought it was bad manners to link to another forum, even if it is not against the rules.

Yah there's plenty on google, I was really wondering if anyody knew of some sites that were definitely good and reliable as a source of information, just like this one. I'll check out the ones that turn up via google, there's gotta be a good one out there somewheres.

I don't think it's bad practice to link to other sites/forums in response to a question, I do think it's bad practice to just link/advertise other sites without anybody asking for it though.

I was really wondering if anyody knew of some sites that were definitely good and reliable as a source of information, just like this one. I'll check out the ones that turn up via google, there's gotta be a good one out there somewheres.

I'm sure there will be an obvious choice for you to pick, just spend a little time on a few sites. I lurked several drum forums as a guest before registering here. DW was an immediate standout to me. The quality and diversity of tips, advice, discussion topics etc and knowledge was easily apparent. I'm sure piano forums will be as easy to identify the quality from the nonsense. Seek and ye shall find.

Good luck.

Gimme the beat boys....and free my soul.

I wanna get lost in your rock and roll
and drift away... Sorry but love that song.

Back