custom guitar...

darkstar442

I talked about this a while but i finally got everything together and i was wondering if this body would be hard to make.

F.Y.I my dad owns a millwork company

Attachments

• PSkull.jpg
    PSkull.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 95
I talked about this a while but i finally got everything together and i was wondering if this body would be hard to make.

F.Y.I my dad owns a millwork company

I don't know squat about guitars, and I sighed when I saw a guitar thread, but when I saw that, I instantly knew that it was the coolest guitar I've ever seen (I haven't seen many guitars, but still). Now, let me say this: If you sold those, you'd make millions.

I don't know squat about guitars, and I sighed when I saw a guitar thread, but when I saw that, I instantly knew that it was the coolest guitar I've ever seen (I haven't seen many guitars, but still). Now, let me say this: If you sold those, you'd make millions.

Millions? No. The guitar World is deeply conservative about the designs that most users buy. I mean - I play a Stratocaster, the fundamental design of which hasn't changed since 1954. Occasionally a company comes onto the market with a 'new' design, but many of them don't last long. Dean, Ibanez and BC Rich (as well as Parker) make non-conventional designs, but the overall sales of these guitars are relatively small compared to the likes of Fender, Gibson and PRS; all of which make more traditional designs.

It would be relatively hard to make - the hardware would be easy (single humbucker design - piece of proverbial). The main difficulty would be getting the finish right. Lots of layers of lacquer right there. Would take a good artist a while.

Millions? No. The guitar World is deeply conservative about the designs that most users buy. I mean - I play a Stratocaster, the fundamental design of which hasn't changed since 1954. Occasionally a company comes onto the market with a 'new' design, but many of them don't last long. Dean, Ibanez and BC Rich (as well as Parker) make non-conventional designs, but the overall sales of these guitars are relatively small compared to the likes of Fender, Gibson and PRS; all of which make more traditional designs.

It would be relatively hard to make - the hardware would be easy (single humbucker design - piece of proverbial). The main difficulty would be getting the finish right. Lots of layers of lacquer right there. Would take a good artist a while.

Ok, never mind that! I guess only rich metalheads would buy it...

Back