Band Names, make a few up!

System 32

Lemon and lime

I like them. Nobody else does.

"Stainless Steel" I always thought was a very suitable name for a metal band

I was in a band called "Free Beer" man did we pack the house LOL

I remember a interview with Jimi Hendrix and he almost called the Band of Gypsies "Paper Airplanes" simply because a name isn't. going too launch a band the music is. What a concept

my cousin was in a band called "Lizard Skinners" I thought that was a funny band name.

Keep Swattin'
Bonzolead

"The Ovarian Cysters"

Very original, Wy. Probably a bit too original, though; I can't see them catching on.

Now, the Ovarian Sisters (I prefer that to "Cysters", Nick) ... that's a real winner! :)

Haha I made a joke with my mum saying we should form a band together and straight away the name Parental Control just came to my head. I am obviously not serious about it but I thought it was quite good:p

Yellow Snow
Big Richard (personal favourite!)
Bastard (Lemmy from Motorhead wanted this name for the band but never had the balls to go for it)

With your genre, put the word "the" in front of just about anything and you've got a band name.

Lemmy should have used, "No Moles Removed"

Haha I made a joke with my mum saying we should form a band together and straight away the name Parental Control just came to my head. I am obviously not serious about it but I thought it was quite good:p

Parental Control is pretty good :)

Got a parent problem? Call Parental Controllers ® on 1800 BYE MUM and rid your home of problem parents NOW!

The DB's....

stands for the Douchebags, but you announce yourselves as the DB's...until you make it big, when you finally announce the meaning of your name....(show anyone?)

Public Opinion

Layers of Harmony

Broken Sword

Back