Which One to Choose?

kemall

With my band, we usually play muse and radiohead covers an our own songs are combination of these two band's music. I am currently using sonor force 507 for practicing at home but things getting serious with my band and we are thinking of recording an album and then giving concerts all around our country. So, I need a new drum set and the most important thing for me is to have great results in recording sessions. i can't decide between, gretsch catalina club rock set (which's wood is mahogany) and gretsch maple 6 and gretsch renown maple. Any suggestions? Maybe even different brand names? And last but not least, i can't find DW or OCDP dealer around here so only brands i have access to are, gretsch, tama, pearl, sonor, yamaha and mapex. Thanks.

Get the best Mapex set you can afford; you will not be sorry. I do not care for the Gretsch Catalina tom mounting. I should know because I have one. Peace, goodwill, and blues.

One vote for Gretsch Renowns. Warm sound, very nice. Can be had new for $1000-1200 these days.

m confused between tama imperialstar and sonor force 1007.. my budget's around 35kINR tats somewhr between 720$ are there othr kits tat are better than these two o whc1's better...

Back