40 Below Summer

k-train78

How many people here on this forum have heard of or like this band? Its a damn shame they arent all together anymore....IMO one of my favorite nu-metal bands because they expand beyond your average predictable nu-metal band, and showcase more dynamics than most bands ever do while still sticking to the sound that got em there. Their drummer, Carlos Aguilar....def. one of the most underrated drummers of all time I must say. My playing style is so much like his its scary!

Anywho, just wanted to see what the people here on drummerworld thought of this band!

Hey,
So I've been listening to 40 again and I decided to search for any forums out there on the band. I agree it's too bad they broke up. I didn't start listening to the band until late 2004 and then got to see their first "farewell" show in 2005. I've also been searching for some of their non-album tracks, they have quite a few. Have you ever heard or would you know how to acquire these tracks:
Take Me Away
Stillborn
Electrify
Levitate/Before I Die
PS I Hate You

So yeah, have you ever seen 40 before?

I ve loved 40 Below since we met em at a show, then they played and I really got into the band. BTW the venue was "______ Pavilion", closed now but at a campsite in central Jersey. Also met Lacuna Coil, Life of Agony, and the great Opeth there. Not far from the Starland Ballroom.

Anyway, I ll try searching for the songs you mentioned and get back to you.

Back