Help finding drum tab or sheet music

Malti

I cannot find drum tabs for "Do You Want to Touch Me" by Joan Jett. I just love the groove on this song! It's so simple I could probably figure it out on my own but I'd like to refer to something if possible. Just thought I'd throw this out there in case someone has a link.

Yep, I think that's it. Haven't heard that song in forever but I'm going to download it onto my ipod today. Think there's some crash action on the chorus and maybe a few simple rolls thrown in there. Perhaps I should move this post over to the "Easiest Songs for Beginning Drummers" thread and suggest "I Love Rock and Roll" as well. They both have such simple but kickin' beats! Thanks Monica!

Malti---go to drumbum.com and click on "tabs"...they have dozens of tab sites for drums...Good luck.

Malti---go to drumbum.com and click on "tabs"...they have dozens of tab sites for drums...Good luck.

I think that was one of the first places I checked. It's a great site but it seems lately I've been looking for older more obscure songs. Like right now I'm trying to get my hands on "Fly Me Courageous" by Drivin n Cryin. I see loads of guitar and even bass tabs but nary a single one for drums. I'll just have to figure it out on my own and find someone to help w/the parts I can't identify. That's a really long process at least for me.

Back