Anybody recognise these men?

Magenta

Platinum Member
Oh you know how men are.
They will do and say anything to get into a lady’s boudoir.

Nope... I do not recognise those caek eaters.

See Madge... what happen when you feel sorry for strangers, you give them a little something and they take your house by storm... where was Mr Madge to save the day :)

I have seen them before......

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-06-07 at 11.14.28 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-06-07 at 11.14.28 AM.png
    22.1 KB · Views: 485
Oh you know how men are.
They will do and say anything to get into a lady’s boudoir.

They only got as far as my kitchen - but then, I'm not a lady so it wouldn't have worked anyway!

where was Mr Madge to save the day :)

Typical flaky Brit, he'd gone out. I was hoping that a hero would arrive ... a sort of William Tell figure ... to rescue these damsels:

Attachments

• Me and Ruby enjoying ourselves!.jpg
    Me and Ruby enjoying ourselves!.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 467
We know Andy can play some drums, but hey, Duncan, that's some nice chunky bass lines you got going there. Have fun y'all.

Wow what a scary looking pair they are.

Duncan plays a mean bass.

And more proof Andy needs to change his screen name to "Plays as many fills as anyone".

lol

Looks like it was a fun time!

Yes the men. You are more beautiful in my eyes than ever before. Love that smile.

Awww!!

You and I have a thang going on across the pond, of course, but that smile doesn't happen very often. I think it must have been photoshopped.

Duncan plays a mean bass.

And more proof Andy needs to change his screen name to "Plays as many fills as anyone".

lol

Looks like it was a fun time!

It was!

Thanks for the comment on the bass playing. It's definitely a work in progress. That's only the third time I've played bass with a drummer and it was only for a couple of minutes.

I'm a typical 'bedroom' player with the guitar and bass. I don't get to play out much at all but it's something I'm working on.

Back