PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS A JOKE!!

In my most humble opinion.......any vids done by that mob who refer to themselves as "Expert Village", are not only a joke, but quite a laughable joke at that.

Somewhere in Expertville, a village is missing it's idiot. :)

Thanks Luke,

I feel dumber for having clicked on that link.

oye.........

You should also feel like the world's best drummer, haha :D

In my most humble opinion.......any vids done by that mob who refer to themselves as "Expert Village", are not only a joke, but quite a laughable joke at that.

Honestly, I've seen a couple halfway decent Expertvillage drum videos before. But for heaven's sake... I know what you mean.

Honestly, I've seen a couple halfway decent Expertvillage drum videos before. But for heaven's sake... I know what you mean.

Really??? You must point them out.

I may well be new(ish) to all the "drum vids on youtube" caper.....but when it comes to the village idiots....sorry....expert village, christ knows I'm still searching for answers.

Really??? You must point them out.

I may well be new(ish) to all the "drum vids on youtube" caper.....but when it comes to the village idiots....sorry....expert village, christ knows I'm still searching for answers.

There's the occasional one that isn't actually painful to watch, like this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dnt-Jiphlsk Not much of any kind of a lesson, but a decent solo, and good advice to wear ear protection. Thats about as good as expertvillage gets, sort of ok :p haha

That was AWESOME! His tag line at the end was epic. I couldn't stop laughing.
...advanced hip hop beats...too funny

I'm working on an Expert Village video where I discuss heart surgery.

I have often thought that most of the people that put vids on EV do it as a joke.

OMG... He'd be way struggling to keep up with me! and I've only been playing a couple of months.

I think it's a village of idiots missing its one non-idiot, personally.

Hey, just got some intel off the comments...

Ro0tsRadicals
2 weeks ago
@dembumboclot nope, no joke. i know this guy.

Could this be true? I mean, why would he lie? It certainly looks like a joke, but who could really keep a straight face doing that?
The plot thickens...

LOL, thanks for posting that.. I am still laughing and the comments are awesome as well as his other video's...LOL.. I gotta see this Eddie Tan people are talking about

Ha ha, guys it really is a joke. The guy's a keyboard player, I believe. Anyway he's a real musician, he's just not a drummer and he did this as a satire, a prank. I'm pretty sure I read that right here on DW in an old thread. I know I've read that somewhere if not here. I'd look it up but I've never been able to figure out how to locate old threads.

Nothing like a little cow bell for that true hip hop feel. Those ex-con village videos are the best.

I just noticed on their web site they have a beauty tips section. Can you imagine.??? Yuck

Back