14x10 Steel snare, thats not a typo!

Evilbagua

Silver Member
Ultra score b/o badge 14x10 Ludwig steel snare. It has a ludwig classic strainer and the only issue is the badge is a little messed up For under 100$ I can't complain it does weigh a ton though. The next time someone asks how to get a snare louder I should just post a picture of this. I messed around with the the tuning without earplugs so I could hear the true sound and OW, it's stupid loud all cranked up with a PS3 batter, I love it.

Attachments

• dw1410.JPG
    dw1410.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 672
Cool beans.
And hey, if you don't like it as a snare... it could double as a Bonzo-esque tom-tom!

Cool beans.
And hey, if you don't like it as a snare... it could double as a Bonzo-esque tom-tom!

I'm currently waiting on parts to bring my 24x14 steel bass drum shell back to life. I was thinking or using this as it's floor tom and 10x5 and 12x5 steel snares with the snares off as rack toms. The lil bonzo on a budget steel kit lol.

Ultra score b/o badge 14x10 Ludwig steel snare. It has a ludwig classic strainer and the only issue is the badge is a little messed up For under 100$ I can't complain it does weigh a ton though. The next time someone asks how to get a snare louder I should just post a picture of this. I messed around with the the tuning without earplugs so I could hear the true sound and OW, it's stupid loud all cranked up with a PS3 batter, I love it.

That's cool. I wonder how much louder if you left it all ringy with a clear ambassador?

Sweet! Great score there. I was actually looking at getting one of these off Ebay and getting a metal version of my red 14x10 snare.

If you get bored of this snare let me know. If its as loud as you say it is then it might be a little too much snare for me...

Sweet! Great score there. I was actually looking at getting one of these off Ebay and getting a metal version of my red 14x10 snare.

If you get bored of this snare let me know. If its as loud as you say it is then it might be a little too much snare for me...

This is one of a handful of drums I'd never sell/trade. It's too awesome. It's going to live as the only 14" floortom I own until i find a real FT sized steel 16x16 or 18x16 floor tom for my orphaned 24x14 steel kick kit.

Back