Chris Slade

IAN - W -

Rebel
Hello,

Chris Slade filled in as a drummer for AC/DC on The Razors Edge and Live albums, the song Big Gun. He played the drums plain and simple but strong, specially with those 2 big sided mounted toms that he pounded on Thunderstruck!!!.
I will post some pictures later on, your comments are welcome AC/DC followers.

Best Regards,

Ian

Thanks for your comments, man. Also Chris is a good time-keeper.

Let's also remember he played on 8 Manfred Mann's Earth albums, 2 The Firm albums, 2 Asia albums and a Uriah Heep album. Great drummer.

Let's also remember he played on 8 Manfred Mann's Earth albums, 2 The Firm albums, 2 Asia albums and a Uriah Heep album. Great drummer.

That is right, good on you mate!

Best Regards,

what AC/DC needs time keepers. Whoever plays with theatrical chops etc... will have to play simple and steady like locked in with Cliff Williams' Bass lines , if they ever want to play for AC/DC. The drum sound is the responsibility of the sound engineer.

what AC/DC needs time keepers. Whoever plays with theatrical chops etc... will have to play simple and steady like locked in with Cliff Williams' Bass lines , if they ever want to play for AC/DC. The drum sound is the responsibility of the sound engineer.

And that is what AC/DC has. Phil is one of the most rock solid drummers I've ever seen.

I liked Chris in AC/DC, though. He was good live and braught some livelyhood to the back end section in AC/DC

Back