Should I warn them???

May God have mercy on their souls....
At least he sounds like he's being polite so far (until the first "insult" comes along I'm sure).

I guess I came along a bit late in the game...but what was it about this guy? Can anyone sort of sum up or give us a link as to why this guy is the DW pariah?

Waiting for the first handle to fly off of. (Does anyone know what that expression even means?)

He tried to come back here a few days ago but left his insulting to nasty PMs. He accuses us of 'acting like children' but here is a 48 year-old man who is essentially barred from Internet activity through his own actions.

The only sites he visits are CSM (he's a sponsor, so he won't get banned, low activity), his own site (no activity to speak of) and now DrumChat. He was on Pearl but seems to have given up on that one.

I'm not following him around, I just come across him from time to time and then dig a little.

I think a friendly warning should be fine. To be honest, I give him twenty posts before he posts something insulting to another member. Probably something to do with Mapex Saturn badges.

Yea he PM'd me on the sly (under the name Wristy) because I was talking up the Guru's. He said that it was gonna get impossible around here because IHO he thought this forum would turn into a Guru only forum. He said that because I mention Guru, that anyone with any "lesser" drums would feel like total crap. Whatever. I talked up my PDP's too. He stated that he pushed Saturns because they are an affordable drum and for the price a great value. No argument! Then he got on me for changing brands, changing drum sizes, (I got a 24" and also a 20") and not recommending the same thing day in and day out. I just put my opinions into words! This fraction of a man just cannot let go of his stupid obsessions. I was one of the only ones who stuck up for him when he was around. Not any more. He is a cross between a broken record and a regularly occurring event. Like if I mention any kit besides Saturns, he is highly, highly offended on a personal level. I feel sorry for him, he has mental issues. All the guy talks about are drums, no playing or what you do with them. Just the physical drums themselves, like they are enough. They aren't, even Guru's aren't. It's what a person does with the drums that's important.

I'm on that forum also and thought about warning the mods....................then I thought, nah, maybe he'll change his ways and be polite.

It's not my place to hound him and warn everybody. I think that is overstepping things. Then it really looks as if someone from here is after him. That's reason enough to let it be, don't want to tarnish our beloved DW. He is perfectly capable of burning his own bridges all by himself.

LOL!!! Mr. Green with envy, maybe?! That was FAST! Sorry, couldn't help myself...

No, I'm Chris....just happened to see his reply before it was vanquished in RECORD time, by a watchful mod...it was hilarious!!!! I am new to the forum, but I've read through enough threads to know that he hasn't been especially kind-worded. Oh well...his fault it seems.

What? Ah yes... I was there and banned someone. Purely coincidentally of course... [*yawn*] haha

He had 3 posts, replying to various members.

Seriously: If this guy manages to sneak in BUT continues to harass folks and even send PMs... now that is ultra stupid.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, I'm Chris....just happened to see his reply before it was vanquished in RECORD time, by a watchful mod...it was hilarious!!!! I am new to the forum, but I've read through enough threads to know that he hasn't been especially kind-worded. Oh well...his fault it seems.

Crikey, even I missed that one.

He posted on this thread? Bloody Hell!

I didn't think you were Glen. You advocate actually practicing.

Man he's delusional:

Sticks4Drums said:
I am new here and hope that I can start fresh. I have learned a lot over the last three years on these forums. It has been a very hard learning curve. A couple of members here have already started to talk on Drummerworld, a site that I was terribly mis handled, about warning you guys about me. I hope these members will give me the chance I deserve. I have lots of cool stuff, and lots of opinions. I need to accept other peoples opinions better than I have in the past. Again I am not perfect yet. Hope we can all be friends. Glen.

Emboldened and italicised for emphasis.

He thinks we mishandled him? Really? Really?

EDIT: Because having lots of 'cool stuff' and opinions that nobody wants to hear are requisite for staying on a forum.

Last edited:
I didn't have anything against him, but does he like, live on the internet? He is reading this thread right now probably.

Back