Should I warn them???

He's hard work. Far too hard to be honest......bordering on nightmarish and everyone knows it. But I strongly agree with Henri, Larry and Grea, ratting him out to another forum just ain't our place and not something I want to be a part of. Where I come from, this level of tattle taling would be considered weak......and so it should be. People have to learn to deal with their own problems and fight their own battles. In the case of Glenn, Drummerworld has already done that. No need for any further involvement. Drumchat are free to do as they please and I'm sure they will. They're big boys and girls and they certainly don't need our help to do it.

As I said earlier, they'll figure it out sooner rather than later. If he pulls the same old nonesense, blind Freddie couldn't miss it. If he doesn't, then lets hope he's found a home that'll keep him occupied.

Ok, I'm furiously taking notes here.
You're going to have to get another notepad.

Don't ask about Mapex Saturn badges, when you go on holiday, you're 'Going to the Coast', never complain about Ringo Starr and most importantly, don't mention Mapex Saturn badges.
Also, refrain from talking about seat belts ......... and milk.​

So you could say...They're real....and they're spectacular.....

Sorry Mary. I mean no disrespect ;)

None taken....I meant all in humor. :). If anything...I'm a little jealous. But alas, we all can't have everything. Lol.

Definitely getting interesting. Seems as though a few others are coming over to DC to check up on this person.

I almost feel like a train wreck is about to happen for some reason...

Definitely getting interesting. Seems as though a few others are coming over to DC to check up on this person.

I almost feel like a train wreck is about to happen for some reason...

I'm just observing. Quietly. Not going to say anything, just going to let it all pan out.

He's managed more than twenty without insulting somebody. I'll revise my estimate to a week.

Do I hear sweepstake? We can give an imaginary Mapex Saturn to the winner.

Back