What's your "day" job?

Statistical Analytics, Internet Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Multimedia Content Creation

TIG MIG welder fabricator, works out good on making some custom drum components. I have been assembling Bronze and stainless steel statues for over 19 years, we are also dabbling in aluminum. I have worked in a sheet metal fabrication shop. For the most part I really like what I do because every piece is different and has its own set of challenges and some are memorials for soldiers, firefighters, political figures and some are freaking huge.

Vroke hustler on a paper machine in a pulp mill, not bad, $30 an hour to work for half of my 12 hour shifts, weird shift schedule but it lets me jam lots, and the cash definitely finances my drum habbit. At least until my fiance finds out what it all really costs :p

Student until August, when I start teacher training.

I teach guitar, bass, drums, woodwinds and ensemble playing.

Don't gig much these days, which I used to do full time, but I'll probably start getting into it again pretty soon.

I'm a Mechanical Engineer at a large international corporation that designs, manufactures, and services power plants. I specialize in Gas Turbines.

I'm a cleaner...If you thought it was boring...you'd be right!
I would love to have a job as a drummer! I'm currently searching other career ideas in case the music thing doesn't happen. Confusing times.

I work as a Laundry Operative for the NHS. Isn't too bad at all! My job is to wash dirty linen and dry clean linen that comes out of the wash. This also includes emptying massive machines, loading machines, weighing stuff up and generally being busy. It's okay.

Isn't as bad as some would think either...

+1

I'm currently an Engineering student, which is slightly different from most students since you actually have to do work...

You've never met any Law or English students then! Personally, I'm part of an event team next week for our bi-annual exhibition. Not the most fun you can have with your birthday week.

I work as a Laundry Operative for the NHS. Isn't too bad at all! My job is to wash dirty linen and dry clean linen that comes out of the wash. This also includes emptying massive machines, loading machines, weighing stuff up and generally being busy. It's okay.

Isn't as bad as some would think either...

Ah I worked for the NHS as cleaner in my last job. It wasn't too bad either. Hate where I work now.

Nothing is worse than being in a job you hate, hope at some point you can find something better. Being happy with your job often helps.

Tell me about it. All the jobs that I would be happy in require a degree, so I better get on with choosing that! It's bloody pricey though.

I work in retail, always have. Yay me. Hoping to get my photography business going more solid within the next year, so I can leave retail and shoot full time!

You've never met any Law or English students then! Personally, I'm part of an event team next week for our bi-annual exhibition. Not the most fun you can have with your birthday week.

Notice how i put "most students" and not all students ;)

Anyway i have met people who were law and English students, in fact 1 family member and 1 godfather are both lawyers and my grandad was a leading english academic.

Tell me about it. All the jobs that I would be happy in require a degree, so I better get on with choosing that! It's bloody pricey though.

unfortunately you've missed the deadline to "only" pay just over 3 grand a year for a degree so either move to scotland or wales or alternatively you'll just have to put up with it, since i doubt they're going to go down...

I work in retail, always have. Yay me. Hoping to get my photography business going more solid within the next year, so I can leave retail and shoot full time!

Photography is the direction I'm hoping to go for as well...you're a bit a head of me though!! I need to go to college and everything first :D

Back