Beginner Drum - $500 budget

Tell ya what I, I just pick up off ebay a set of new discontued Taye Tour Pro's Black Oyster rap finish 24 x18 bass, 16x16 fl tom, 12x9 rack tom, and a 14x7 snare for $529 plus shipping $76 and they sound as good if not better live then my Taye studio maple's or my Starclassic maple's.I use my Taye maple snare with it cause it sounds better than the basswood/brich Tour Pro not much, but enough for me . I love this kit ,plus it looks so cool. Good Luck.

Yeah, man that's a nice kit. You can't go wrong with Tamas. Keep your eye out and next time you see something that really jumps out at you, POUNCE on it, because chances are it will jump out at another drummer to.
Thanks. I'm going to keep looking around, until that timer goes down. If I can't find anything by then I'll buy it.

I don't think you'll beat those Custom Classics. They even come with all the hardware you'll need to get started. I think they look so much better than the other major manufacturers low end kits too. From the videos I've watched, they sound pretty good and I'm sure they'd really benefit from new G2 heads etc.

I don't think you'll beat those Custom Classics. They even come with all the hardware you'll need to get started. I think they look so much better than the other major manufacturers low end kits too. From the videos I've watched, they sound pretty good and I'm sure they'd really benefit from new G2 heads etc.
^^^^ This!

I swear by my CCs!!!!!

Back