Songs with triangles

Pink floyd has a whole album with a triangle on it!

I'm having a stupid moment. And no cracks Watso :)

OK there's one. I don't know that I would have thought of that one ever, so good pick. It's not my pick, but mine is so obvious that it should be the next guess.

I'm guessing there's one in Low Rider somewhere.

Sorry to use wiki, but I could think of none:

A notable player of the triangle is John Deacon of the rock group Queen. He played the triangle in live performances of Killer Queen, hanging it from his microphone.

It can be heard in short breaks on the Joni Mitchell song "Big Yellow Taxi". Noted zydeco musician Alphonse "Bois Sec" Ardoin started his musical training on the triangle as a child.

The instrument is a fixture in Forró Pé-de-Serra, and in Forró Universitário, a Brazilian music style. It used as an ongoing rhythmic pulse, in a way that could be compared to the rhythm guitar in rock music.

The triangle also provides the percussion during the opening bars of Henry Mancini's theme for The Pink Panther.

The opening theme for Blackadder Goes Forth includes Baldrick playing a single note on a triangle at the end of the song.

The triangle can be heard at various points in the theme music to both Star Trek: The Motion Picture and Star Trek: The Next Generation.

Drew Hester, percussionist and touring member of the Foo Fighters, had a twenty-second triangle solo in front of 85,000 people each night.

My input...with the variety of The Beatles music I would almost guarantee some triangle in there somewhere.

I can only think of one.

Does Bermuda know it? (See what I did there.)

I'm having a stupid moment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USTEYpJzugI

Jonbermudaschwartz2.jpg

I remember, when I played with an orchestra, the triangle in lots of John Williams songs (Star wars, etc.), Bernstein and West Side story, and other orchestral piecesthe only ones that come to my mind.Sounds great just at that right moment-like a pause.

Rendezvous 6:02 - UK

A number of dance/boy-band songs have triangle, Blurred Lines/Word Crimes has triangle, and an Al original My Baby's In Love With Eddie Vedder has triangle (it's a Cajun song, actually quite good!)

Bermuda

Back