Clive Burr

Guz2

The drummer for Iron Maiden for the first three albums, he was really good. Such a shame about his illness :'(

What does everyone else think of him?

I'm sorry to hear that. I saw Clive play at the Fox theatre in Atlanta. They opened for Def Leppard and Ozzy. I had never listened to Iron Maiden, but he had some serious chops and stamina.

Clive Burr, did an outstanding drum-work on Iron Maiden, Killers, Maiden Japan (live), The Number Of The Beast albums.

I prefer Clive Burr (He has the groove and feeling).

I really like the songs: Genghis Khan (instrumental), Wrathchild, Prowler, Charlotte The Harlot, The Prisoner, Gangland, Run To The Hills, Hallowed Be Thy Name...

Good Luck, Clive!

Cheers,

Yep!

Nicko is awesome! But I've always preferred CB. I was a bit upset when he left Maiden, but I know it was for personal reasons and the tour schedule at the time.

There's has since been a charity set up for him called Clive Aid. And they have there own website: www.cliveaid.com Set up to raise awareness and funds for Multiple Sclerosis.

Clive Rocks!

Last edited:
The drums on the first three Maiden albums will always be among my favorite when it comes to the hard rock/traditional metal" style.

Back