end of the world tonight at 6pm

That's what I was wondering ... it's very patchy but there's worse! A lot of people playing the harp (admittedly a tricky instrument).

Just wondering, are the music intervals the same as ours, up where you are...?

Last edited:
Sorry...you're not in Heaven then.

That's what I said but they reckon we drown out the harps. Go figure.

Anyway, I'm back now. Apparently there was an admin error.

Suits me. It was pretty dull up there. The band in heaven just plays my favourite song, they play it once again, they play it all night long ...

Which time zone!?!?!

Will the rapture be making its way around the globe 1 time zone at a time taking exactly an hour, then moving on to the next one? Or is it set to an American timezone? If its set to an american time zone, does that mean that the rapture actually will take place on the 22nd for our Australian friends?

Or has it already began down there?

This entire thing is just plain ole stupid to me. Bah.

-Jonathan

Things are okay in Australia now at 9:24 pm May 22nd.

...each year of this millenia has seen financial disasters, natural disasters, political upheavals, and widespread poverty across the third world...not much special about 2011...

...and Pollyanna, dare I say that perhaps heaven (and hell) is a place on earth.

...okay, let's do a major subject change and exchange some laughs and thoughts:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMUiwTubYu0

...a choice between fear and love...a simple choice.

That's what I was wondering ... it's very patchy but there's worse! A lot of people playing the harp (admittedly a tricky instrument) and the only drummer here is Keith Moon but he's always too busy blowing up toilets to play. Must go, reception is breaking up ...

My sister would want me to tell you that they're not harps, they're lyres, which are a different thing altogether.

I guess the good news is, that if Keith Moon made it to heaven, we are all making it. :) Neil must of been taking the day off when you got there.

Dang Burn It, I'm still here!
Oh well, I guess that we're all stuck here with each other for a while longer.
That's OK, I like you guys, and CyberSpace isn't a bad place to live.

Last edited:
Hell ain't a bad place to be...sounds like Bon Scott!

Crap - now I have to pay for these $4000 drums I bought last month. ;)

Back