Yamaha Stage Custom Birch / Paiste 2oo2

Very nice, How do you like that PP throne?

Thank you. That throne was a good investment for me. It's heavy and solid. The seat is very comfortable and the fabric holds me in place with no sliding around.

DSC02889.jpg

I have the same one with silver and a red top, Nice to sit on but it dosent seem to go low enough, but im getting used to it.

Beautiful Kit!

I just bought a Yamaha...yeah!!!

needs another cymbal now :D,

novo china (A)

Nice set you got there....just woundering why a 20x17? Not 20x18 or 20x16?

How does it sound? Nice punch?

Nice set you got there....just woundering why a 20x17? Not 20x18 or 20x16?

How does it sound? Nice punch?
Hey thanks. The Stage Custom Birch is a production kit, you cannot get custom sizes. The 20" kick is only offered with a 17" depth. It does sound good. I'm using a clear Evans EMAD with an EMAD reso, plastic beater with nothing internal.

Hey thanks. The Stage Custom Birch is a production kit, you cannot get custom sizes. The 20" kick is only offered with a 17" depth. It does sound good. I'm using a clear Evans EMAD with an EMAD reso, plastic beater with nothing internal.

I see....you kindda missed my point.....anyways that's quite a rare bass drum...usually it's either 16 or 18 xD

So basically it's no difference right? Compared to a 20x18?

I see....you kindda missed my point.....anyways that's quite a rare bass drum...usually it's either 16 or 18 xD

So basically it's no difference right? Compared to a 20x18?

I don't think he missed your point. Yamaha only makes that model in the 17" depth. Only Yamaha knows why, but evidently it sounds good!

why you change evans g2 heads to evans ec2 heads?

hi have the same kit but i want a open sound but more dark?..g2 is better for that?

do you have any video about the sound?

why you change evans g2 heads to evans ec2 heads?

hi have the same kit but i want a open sound but more dark?..g2 is better for that?

do you have any video about the sound?

When it was time for replacements I wanted to try something new. I'm currently using G1 / G1 combination. Sorry no sound clips.

Clean set up, brother. Looks great. I've found that the EC2 really sounds nice on my 16 ft. I wish I had a 10" EC2 laying around so I could give it a whirl on my small rack. I really like the sound of the coated G2 on my 14 floor.
Thanks Marko. So many drum heads, so little time.

Nice kit, I think I checked out your your tube vid of the kit. I've been after a Musashi snare for a while and your video (at least I think it was you) was one of the results.

beautiful kit.

i noticed you have a kick port on your bass drum. I've heard mixed reviews on them, but am curious about trying one on a smaller sized kick. what effects did you notice on your bass drum sound by using a kick port?

thanks!

i'm also sorry to hear the SC is going storage, what kit are you getting next??

cheers

Back