Anyone drummer want to record over my new song?

@OP

If you want a drummer to overlay drums (for free), you need to make it easy to drum to. At the very least, you need to play to a metronome and list the BPM. You need to supply a chart and/or some basic form of notation.

I had a quick listen, and while I don't dislike the composition, I found the performance to be sophomoric and not quite ready for collaboration. You have to give potential drummers some idea of the sound you have in your head, because nobody will have the slightest idea of what it should sound like except you.

Keep playing, writing, and working on collaboration. Metronome, charting, etc.

Good luck.

@OP

If you want a drummer to overlay drums (for free), you need to make it easy to drum to. At the very least, you need to play to a metronome and list the BPM. You need to supply a chart and/or some basic form of notation.

I had a quick listen, and while I don't dislike the composition, I found the performance to be sophomoric and not quite ready for collaboration. You have to give potential drummers some idea of the sound you have in your head, because nobody will have the slightest idea of what it should sound like except you.

Keep playing, writing, and working on collaboration. Metronome, charting, etc.

Good luck.

Thanks for the advice. However, I am not a drummer. I do not know that much about drumming. I do know that I like Jimmy Chamberlain's beats and transitions. I would prefer someone like him, but I really do not mind. Even though I just listen to guitar when I listen to music, drums will help to enliven the song.

Best troll in a while.

On the off chance that you are serious, whilst I like outsider art, you don't go onto a drum forum with something like that and then ask people to play for free. I wouldn't ask anybody to work with my stuff unless I knew them well in the first place...

Listen to 'No Pussyfooting' by Fripp and Eno if you want to have your mind blown...

I wouldn't wanna dance to that one!

:)

Seems like you're trying to kill everyone in the world with your lead-guitar. My ears are bleeding.

Back