Special NAMM guest - Uncle Larry!

M

Matt Bo Eder

That's right everybody - Uncle Larry is traveling from his humble East Coast abode to join us for NAMM. If any West Coasters want to meet the famous Larryace - NAMM weekend would be a good time to do so.

If you're in the area, there's lots to do around NAMM if you cannot get in. DownTown Disney is right across the street and costs nothing to visit (except for parking after the first three hours). Maybe we can create a hang for Larry at some point by having a lunch at one of the restaurants if you like. We do have live entertainment in Downtown Disney nightly, along with the night time entertainment that should be happening around NAMM, so this could be a scene if anyone is interested.

All thanks to you my friend. Bo was kind enough to ask for an extra pass and offered it up. Hell yeah I'm jumping on that! This is just the excuse I need to finally get out to California.

Bo I can't thank you enough man. But I'll try :) I am looking forward to hanging with all you guys.

I have Bo's number. I'd like to get anyone's number by PM who is going and wants to meet up, and I'll return the favor.

I'll be at NAMM on Thursday 3 PM till I have to leave Sunday at 11AM.

Unless I can be persuaded to not go back home ever ever again lol.

Excellent! Please find me at the Ludwig booth!

Looking forward to meeting you there Ian.

Yeah, if you guys want to go to Downtown Disney one night, I would like to meet you guys and Uncle Larry. Lemme know.

Glad to hear Larry #2 is making it. Wish I could.

All thanks to you my friend. Bo was kind enough to ask for an extra pass and offered it up. Hell yeah I'm jumping on that! This is just the excuse I need to finally get out to California.

Bo I can't thank you enough man. But I'll try :) I am looking forward to hanging with all you guys.

I have Bo's number. I'd like to get anyone's number by PM who is going and wants to meet up, and I'll return the favor.

I'll be at NAMM on Thursday 3 PM till I have to leave Sunday at 11AM.

Unless I can be persuaded to not go back home ever ever again lol.

We shall assume you'll be wearing your GURU t-Shirt... correct?

We shall assume you'll be wearing your GURU t-Shirt... correct?

Smashing, lovely, brilliant idea. I'll wear my Guru shirt during NAMM. Thanks Les.

Hey, wait a second, how do you know I have a Guru shirt? OK now I'm freaked out lol.

Actually it's a few steps up from a T shirt. Andy so generously hooked me up while I was over there.

Andy, can't do a continental drift but at least you'll have an ambassador for Guru at NAMM.

Paul, if I can get laid and find a jam and get really toasted in downtown Disney, then count me in lol.

Smashing, lovely, brilliant idea. I'll wear my Guru shirt during NAMM. Thanks Les.

Hey, wait a second, how do you know I have a Guru shirt? OK now I'm freaked out lol.

Actually it's a few steps up from a T shirt. Andy so generously hooked me up while I was over there.

Andy, can't do a continental drift but at least you'll have an ambassador for Guru at NAMM.

Paul, if I can get laid and find a jam and get really toasted in downtown Disney, then count me in lol.

I don't know about getting laid. You're on your own in that department, but you'd be more than welcome to visit our warehouse studio, get toasted and jam. There are two drum kits there and good toast. I'm trying to get a NAMM JAM going for one of the nights. Thursday night would be a regular jam night.

This is painful. Can someone in the know please arrange some serious continental shift in time for the show ;)

Even if Continental Drift could be sped up, there's no way that the British Isles will ever come close to California. ;-)

Well, maybe in 2.5 billion years... with a lot of luck.

Back