Members whom you've met in person

Standing Mid-week jam in downtown Livermore if you can ever make it out. PM me for details if interested! You can meet the lifeblood of the whole forum, me and my twin who says horrible things and never seems to be in the room with me.

I prefer your twin. He's a smarmy prick whose acerbic wit is right up my alley!!

Me, I've never met anyone. But there's a bunch of you here that I just know I'd get along like a house on fire, with.

Strangely enough, Watso is high up on that list. Who'da thunk it.

I've not met anyone from this forum, but I'd love to meet a bunch of y'all some day.

I've met Mike M and Bo. Both really good guys.

Mike visited our warehouse one night, back when we used to jam there. It was a great evening. He is a hard hitter too!

I went to one of Bo's gigs in Sunset Beach. It was close-by.
So do you not have that warehouse space anymore? That was a great time, and the most amazing rock space I've ever seen!

Up until recently, you were the only forum member I'd met in real life.

I met Road Bull (Ryder) briefly a few months back, but our bands shared a bill together a couple weeks ago. That was a blast and I got to take in the awesomeness of his extreme 2oo2 cymbal setup (24" Ride and a pair of 22" rides for crashes), which actually sound really cool in the manner he uses them. He's a crushing drummer too.

So do you not have that warehouse space anymore? That was a great time, and the most amazing rock space I've ever seen!

Up until recently, you were the only forum member I'd met in real life.

I met Road Bull (Ryder) briefly a few months back, but our bands shared a bill together a couple weeks ago. That was a blast and I got to take in the awesomeness of his extreme 2oo2 cymbal setup (24" Ride and a pair of 22" rides for crashes), which actually sound really cool in the manner he uses them. He's a crushing drummer too.
Hey, thanks man. It was great to meet you too. My friend, Mike, still has the place, and my Tama set is still there, but we've been on hiatus for so long, I haven't jammed there since last January during NAMM. He's just been super busy with his business and he doesn't want to play much anymore. I miss those drums. :( But they are safe there.

From 2014:
bobacwrd, Jack Boyd, Bermuda, masonni (Now Living dead drummer), DrumEatDrum
dw_meetup.jpg

No guarantee that I am not hungover AF in this photo... lol

I met and became good friends with (former member) Crazy 8's and I have met up with Hollywood Jim at a few gigs, great guy.

I do believe that's it though, I need to meet more of the Phoenix members.

In no order I've been privileged to meet the following members in person.

Have met others in passing (and no doubt In length) so apologies if I've misplaced anyone. Not my intention, I have a very bad memory with names let alone usernames!

Madaboutdrums
Magneta
BacteriumFendYoke
Keepitsimple
PQlyer
Larryace
DavidFloegel
Anon La Ply
Caz
Staggerlee
Waitforitdrummer

Seeing some of these tomorrow at Madgefest 2017 so very excited.

Last edited:
though i'm not on this forum as much as i am the others, the buyers i have met who are on this forum are also on the other forums, met thru FB, my web site (for local pick ups) or know of me from when i worked "in the biz".

i'm not counting those who work in the drum biz or artists as not all are on the forums and they don't buy from me that much.

Tommy D and myself. Just dropped off a couple of drums he will be working on. Currently sitting at SPACE in Evanston waiting for Robben Ford to take the stage.

I've never met anyone here in person but I feel like I know most everyone around here... especially the "regulars." Norm!!!

Back