DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM   

Go Back   DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussion forum for all drum related topics. Use this forum to exchange ideas and information with your fellow drummers.

Old 01-24-2013, 03:25 PM

Default Re: Your Premier experience

I owned a 90's Genista for 17 years. Toured with it extensively. It was as good a drumset as any. Sounded brilliant. Held up great. Never an issue. Truly great drums.
Old 01-24-2013, 08:50 PM

Default Re: Your Premier experience

My return to drumming after a 20 year break was with a worship team playing on a late 90's Premier APK fusion kit (later replaced by Cabria), with black interiors. I got it off CL; one-owner kit and used in the home solely. We paid $460 and it came with hardware, 2 cymbal stands, and Paiste 201's. The kit was easy to tune, very reliable and sounded excellent. The hardware was top notch, especially after the two years it had to be broken down almost 4 times a week for rehearsals. I own a late 90ís Yamaha SC now and like it even better, but will always recommend Premier for anyone who asks. I have a neighbor down the street who owns a Premier Genista Maple and has asked me several times to come play on it. I need to do that.

Peace,