DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM   

Go Back   DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussion forum for all drum related topics. Use this forum to exchange ideas and information with your fellow drummers.

Old 04-22-2015, 08:35 PM
Silver Member

Default Tempus is awesome.

I was playing with one of my 4 bands, which practices in a small basement room - and the volume in this classic rock type band can sometimes build up.. to the point where the 13"x6" Black Panther maple custom premium deluxe (or whatever the heck it's called) was just tanking. I couldn't get the volume out of it I usually do.. partially the room acoustics and the volume level.

So I brought over my Tempus fiberglass 13"x6" snare and although I thought both drums were comparable in sound, the fiberglass Tempus just kicked it's a##! At quiet volumes it has a perfect crisp full sound.. and at higher volumes it just never quit. Case closed.. back to Tempus for my go-to snare!
Old 04-23-2015, 08:57 PM
Gold Member

Default Re: Tempus is awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moxman View Post
I was playing with one of my 4 bands, which practices in a small basement room - and the volume in this classic rock type band can sometimes build up.. to the point where the 13"x6" Black Panther maple custom premium deluxe (or whatever the heck it's called) was just tanking. I couldn't get the volume out of it I usually do.. partially the room acoustics and the volume level.

So I brought over my Tempus fiberglass 13"x6" snare and although I thought both drums were comparable in sound, the fiberglass Tempus just kicked it's a##! At quiet volumes it has a perfect crisp full sound.. and at higher volumes it just never quit. Case closed.. back to Tempus for my go-to snare!
A fiberglass snare is a thing of beauty.
I swear by them.