Happy Birthday to me!!!!!!!!

Well I turn 42 on the 11th of this month. Today I ordered my first ever DW collectors kit in Tangerine Sparkle. 10x8 , 12x9 , 14x12 and a 16x14 that will arrive later as DW is having to make it for me.

Also got a zebrawood 14x6 snare.

Obviously I will get pics up later this week once they arrive. Im just stoked,

So I guess im throwing my wife in the contest for greatest wife ever for letting me get these!!!!!!!

I believe the officers that police the forum require pictures upon receipt. Congrats! I am sure you will love them.

Happy Birthday! And, yes, we want pics!

Happy Birthday. You ordered them today and will have pictures up later this week? Pretty fast for being made, what?

Congratulations! Felicitaciones! Well - now you are a member of the 41's madmen club...drumkit pictures are mandatory!

Happy Birthday. You ordered them today and will have pictures up later this week? Pretty fast for being made, what?

Its a set that was a demo in a music store. so they are already made except for the additional 16 inch floor tom I wanted. It will take 12 weeks or so to be completed.

a few pics. this finish looks much better in person than it does through pics. it really just jumps out at you!!

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    210.8 KB · Views: 65
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    185.6 KB · Views: 64
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    185.3 KB · Views: 74
Back