This group called "Animals on Animals", analyze my analysis?

V

vorsybl

This song came up on a pandora station of "consider the source" a day ago or so. I've written a few of the parts out, most of this song is in odd time signatures, 7/4, 7/8, 5/4, and 5/8, and there's a two bar phrase that repeats either 4 or 8 times that's in 4. Did I make any errors, or is there anything I've left out?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzvTK95q_fQ

There are some live versions too but I think the recorded version sounds better

I feel like the parts where the quarter note is the denominator so the x/4 parts are just cymbal on each downbeat, but the on the faster parts where its x/8 the cymbal part is faster but I can't tell what subdivision they're in . This song is real trippy and I wanna play it, since it uses so many odd time sigs i figure itd be a good exercise

Re: This group called "Animals As leaders", analyze my analysis?

Ah blasted yeah I tend to make that error sometimes, I did it when I tried searching them, they SHOULD be called animals on animals

Damn CAFO is sick...you know correct me if I'm wrong but in terms of cymbal usage I feel like the drummer never really syncopates with his right hand and just plays each down beat

:D Hell yeah I'm glad you like it man, I know when it came on pandora i was like, wow this is some ill drumming and even the guitar is trips

Back