Drummerworld stuff

Midnite Zephyr

Platinum Member
So, when are you going to have a Drummerworld baseball cap?

What about t-shirts, key chains, sticks, stickers, etc.?

I just want a Drummerworld hat....why not? I have a Professional Drum Shop hat and sticks. I have a Buddy Guy hat and a Ferrari hat too, but no Drummerworld hat.

It was tried at one time. T Shirts and polos were made and did not sell well.

Ya, I was just curious. Well, maybe someday. I guess there are only so many sales, then it dries up and it still costs money to keep that stuff going on.

No coffee cups, huh? Well, it was just a question. Thanks for the reply, G.

Why not make it on an as per order basis.Start a thread where you must make a minimum "donation",and in return you get a hat.Lots of organizations do this to raise money.

Just an idea.....OK.I'll shut up now.:)

Steve B

It should be easy to do, it depends on the complexity of the design, but if it's a pretty simple design, it's not very expensive, you could make one yourself Bon :)
...​

Attachments

• DW T shirts.jpg
    DW T shirts.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 109
It should be easy to do, it depends on the complexity of the design, but if it's a pretty simple design, it's not very expensive, you could make one yourself Bon :)
...​

Sure, I probably could do that with permission, in fact, there are websites that do it all for you. You just send them the graphic art. They even provide a virtual storefront if you want to sell your stuff. I was going to do this with a classic scooter website a couple years ago.

It's not that big of a deal to me. I was just curious why any of that stuff wasn't available. The short answer....it didn't sell good. I just thought a Drummerworld trucker hat (baseball cap) would be a cool addition to my cap collection. I used to collect coffee cups too.

Edit Add: That's weird....now I'm getting a banner ad for a t-shirt company just like the one I mentioned.

...​
Top right does it for me :) Understated - classic.

The only deal breaker for me, is quality. It has to be something I'm happy to wear, & that means a good weight of fabric. I also think such a shirt looks much better with the sleeves logo printed too. Just my 2c.

& yes, I'd buy at least two :)

Nice pickup, Henri. The image is from her DW profile .

cindy2.jpg

Desaturated, posterised to two tones and cropped. Musicians tend to be a photogenic bunch - at least while we're playing, and by "photogenic" I mean "at the very least interesting", not necessarily attractive given that we're often a million miles away and pulling faces when the shots are taken.

Back