WOULD YOU BE INTERESTED

Joe Morris

DRUMMERWORLD PRO DRUMMER
Well I traveled from last December until this June so I'm finally back in my studio routine. I was wondering if you guys and girls would be interested if I made a new youtube page with different grooves I might come up with on sessions. I already have a youtube page and its pretty much all pro footage. This would be more like shot from my phone and informal with just different beats I may have used that day. No solo's or flash, just grooves that you could learn if you wanted to.

I wanted to check before I went through the trouble. So let me know what you think. thanks

Joe

I'd be interested. Nothing like hearing someone else just fooling around creatively, that's always a lot of fun and usually helps to get my juices flowing.

Yeah, groves are great to hear. It is something that is much more useful and easier to learn than solos and flashy playing.

Thank You Joe! I think your idea is a great one and I would like to see you do it.I am always looking to learn new grooves...... Terry

Always good to hear great grooves! :)

Bermuda

I still remember... was it Chamelon - in 7? Ya, would love to check out your funky stuff!

I'll be interested Joe, no doubt about it... I'll steal it all from you :) (if I can play it that is...)

Ok guys I will start on it this week. Remember I don't have a ton of time in between sessions so it will be pretty informal. I agree though and I'm glad you guys are into it. I love hearing new grooves rather than solo's. Something you can use in your playing. Thanks for the support.

Ok guys I will start on it this week. Remember I don't have a ton of time in between sessions so it will be pretty informal. I agree though and I'm glad you guys are into it. I love hearing new grooves rather than solo's. Something you can use in your playing. Thanks for the support.

Speaking for myself, I would'nt even care if you did it on a phone cam and uploaded it, bad sound n all.

Im looking for beat placements not audio quality.

Loved it, Joe! Thanks for doing this and I look forward to further installments.

A very cool, & more importantly, a very useable groove. I'm trying to work out the base line sticking Joe. I get the accent points (snare left hand, & floor tom right hand), but for some reason, my stupid rock brain isn't picking up the sticking pattern. Any chance you can enlighten me, perhaps a video breakdown of the pattern without accents?

Loving this BTW :)

Back