DJM Music Ltd (online UK)

SquadLeader

Gold Member
I've just had some pretty pathetic service from this online shop.

Be mindful if anyone buys any gear from there. They appear to have had a customer service bypass.

What happened mate? Very curious.

Long story short.

An item I ordered for next day delivery (at considerable additional postage cost) wasn't actually in stock, but not marked as such.

They failed to respond to 3 emails.

They promised it would be in stock on a certain day...and a week later when I chased again it still wasn't in stock.

No notifications to me...no messages on the order page to tell me what's going on.

I rang to cancel and they were less than gracious....and I was eminently polite (I always try to be).

Serves me right for straying from my regular supplier....who when I looked more carefully DID have it in stock, and cheaper d'oh.

For what it's worth, I've bought lots of stuff (mostly sticks/heads) from DJM and never had any problems, so hopefully this was just an anomaly.

For what it's worth, I've bought lots of stuff (mostly sticks/heads) from DJM and never had any problems, so hopefully this was just an anomaly.

Me too also. I've never had any issues. That said, retailers should be aware that you are only as good as your customer service.

Back