WARNING: Brand spanking new drums inside

I just thought I would plague the boards to let people know my sparkly new toms have arrived a few weeks ago and they are very epic :) The 8 inch tom sounds tremendously punchy considering its size! I will post some decent pics when I can be bothered to disassemble my pro-m!

Heres a shocking quality camera picture though!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

And an eye-candy picture for you fine Ladies and Gentlemen of my lovely pro-m (I love this kit just as much as my new saturn ;-) )

Promise I'll take some more pictures of the saturn very soon. I also have just inherited a very nice recording desk aswell so when I can afford to buy some XLR cables for my microphones I shall post a sound clip or two :)

Ta

Ant

Was that a Beck's beer in the background in the first set of pics? Awesome choice!

Oh yeah, and the drums look great too! ; )

Was that a Beck's beer in the background in the first set of pics? Awesome choice!

Oh yeah, and the drums look great too! ; )

Yes indeed :D I absolutely love the stuff. I drunk half a crate to myself friday night which is something I dont do often and had the best nights sleep in weeks hahaha. I'm also very fond of my cider though :)

Cheers man!

The things I would do for any one of your kits buddy, are unimaginable 8|.......

Fantastic setup though and great choice of cymbals :)

The things I would do for any one of your kits buddy, are unimaginable 8|.......

Fantastic setup though and great choice of cymbals :)

Hahaha thanks a lot. I'm very proud of my kits and love to play them.

Heres an overhead of the actual layout

Saturn is exactly the same (3 up 1 down) but has 8,10,12 rather than the Pro M's 10,12,13

Cheers :)

Very nice mate!! Lovin the retro white kick reso on the Ms as well!

Very nice mate!! Lovin the retro white kick reso on the Ms as well!

Thanks man. Just an Evans EQ3 with a porthole and I also bought some custom Mapex sticker off ebay and stuck that on the front....looks nice though :D

I love those drums. BTW how do you like the K Custom Hybrid Ride because I was thinking of getting one.

I love those drums. BTW how do you like the K Custom Hybrid Ride because I was thinking of getting one.

Thanks. Yeah I love the hybrid ride its awesome. Really cutting bell and played normally its got quite a dry quality to it which is quite nice :)

Back