YOU can help me win the Surface Pro 3!! (And yes, I will use it for drum stuff!)

BramVanroy

Hi guys!

I have just returned from a press event in Brussels. Microsoft had an introductory event of the Surface Pro 3 in Belgium, and press was invited. I am lucky enough to be press (mobielinformatie.com) so I could attend the event (which allowed me to briefly test the device, drink wine and have some nice sandwiches! Hmm, those were some good sandwiches!). As a surprise, the Microsoft Product Manager announced that they are holding a contest: the person of press attending the event that posts a tweet about #SurfacePro3 and that gets the most retweets by tomorrow wins an i5-4GB-128GB version of the tablet! Of course I am extremely excited, and I really could use that tablet for my studies (the tablet costs around 1,000 euros (= 1,300 USD dollars/800 GB pounds) here in Belgium), but I need you guys' help to make this Surface dream come true!

You might wonder: "what in God's name does this have to do with drumming?" Well, to be honest not an awful lot, I am simply looking for some emphatic people who would lend me a couple of seconds of their time. I would mainly use the tablet for my studies. However, this tablet is a beast and will replace my laptop. So, if I win this, I will be running my drum recordings from my Roland TD-9KX through a Tascam US 122-mkII interface, into the Surface Pro 3. The simplicity and ease in which that ought to be possible amazes me, so I am really looking forward to this.

TOO LONG DIDN'T READ/TODO: It is very simple, you only have to do one thing! Well, two actually. Click this link: https://twitter.com/BramVanroy/status/506783895720062976 and retweet it. That's it! Not all the hassle of allowing any app to do whatever it likes, just something as simple as retweeting.

You only have to provide me with a coyple seconds of your time and two clicks, and you can make my day! (no, my year!)

Cheers guys. Thanks in advance! If I find the guy who made those sandwiches, I'll make sure I can send some of 'em to the retweeters!

I moved this to the Off Topic Lounge because it belongs there at best.

"what in God's name does this have to do with drumming?" Well, to be honest not an awful lot"

This really borders on spam. I hope not to see any more of these. thank you.

Back