YAY my new DWs here :D

lol he didnt mean re wrap it just putting his stands around it :p

Im pretty sure i heard a youtube clip of dw's in those sizes actually, and they sounded a lot bigger than they actually look, i personally love the look of those sizes :) Plus it could be made of multiple shells, like x shell and vlt? Something like that, x-shells bring out low end mahoosivly and therefore may make it sound a lot deeper.

Go along and play the kit if possible?? And why rewrap it, it's a dw finish man :O

Thanx for the input Fish, I am pretty sure its a standard Maple shell but I cant imagine needing anything more exotic. I love quality standard Maple shells.
Dont worry, I dig the Silver Sparkle wrap and I would never try to modify A DW drum.

What exactly is holding you back from buying the DW? Is it the 14x11 floor/rack(?) tom (which you already said isn't a big deal) or the idea of selling your current kit or something else?

What exactly is holding you back from buying the DW? Is it the 14x11 floor/rack(?) tom (which you already said isn't a big deal) or the idea of selling your current kit or something else?

Whats holding me back is the lack of $, having to sell my drums and the 14" Tom.
I was originally trying to get feedback about the price of the kit. I was wondering if the general opinion would be to buy it, by all means necessary.
Its all good, the kit is on the back burner and if I can save for it I will. I know its a good deal and if the kit is still there in a few months ( its already been there for 4 or 5 years) I'll grab it up. And if not, oh well, life goes on.

Last edited:
Yeah, all three of those together would make for a tough descion for anyone. Hope you can buy the kit, or something of that quality in the future. Good luck.

now that ive moved and finally set my kit up as well as having my old pedal back i decided to add some percussion in, any suggestions as a replacement to my pedal box :p

Attachments

• P1403_19-08-10.jpg
    P1403_19-08-10.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 941
  • P1403[01]_19-08-10.jpg
    P1403[01]_19-08-10.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 971
so noone love my new pedal combo :p

or my need for something for it to hit :(

MOAR COWBELL!!

just got a hold of it and rigged a stand to hold it up.

Attachments

• P1751_20-08-10.jpg
    P1751_20-08-10.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 928
  • P1751[01]_20-08-10.jpg
    P1751[01]_20-08-10.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 920
hell yeah, what a cowbell dosent deserve its own stand :p.

this was only to mess with so it wont stay there for long, well untill i sell of that old double pedal

You just gave me a funny idea to bad I don't have cowbell. I wanna see someone play double bass at full speed on a cowbell.

WHAT!?!?!?! you dont have a cowbell :p

it was cool but got fed up after a while

some more pics, lefty kit where i completly ripped off dom howards kit pretty much, swapping a cowbell in for his ribbon crasher. which i need to obtain at some point :p and angling in the ride in a more dom esque fashion. then another of it in 4 piece config at a band practice

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

finally some right handed pics from my new drum room, with my dee dubs looking decidedly pink, i like it :D

P.S. happy 700th post to me :D

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
0 up 0 down, bit of a jam along was stange boosted creativity though.

picture.php

for some pink perspective just look at the 2oo2 logo :D

some more pics (A)

do like a nice bit of drum myself like posting pics, do i need an excuse :p

whacked out the ol' Yamaha Steel snare put it on the side made for an interesting option. nice sharp crack.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

0 up 0 down, bit of a jam along was stange boosted creativity though.

picture.php

this is my favorite setup, just hats and a big crash, its amazing the groove you can find with so litttle to work with...

and nice kit, thats a juicy red glitter, that there is...

Back