My drumkits! Check them out.

hyruleherojoe

Here are my two drums. I have changed around the cymbals since I bought more. I will try to get an up to date shot.

cymbals not shown:
Meinl Mb20 20 inch crash
Sabian AAX Xplosion 18 inch crash
Saluda Earthworks 17 inch
Saluda Earthworks 14 inch hi hats.
Saluda Decadence Swiss vented 19 inch crash

I no longer have the Sabian AAX 16 inch crash.

I just love staring at my kit. I love it. The amount of hours at work, saving every penny and buying everything myself with my own hard earned cash, spending days weeks and months looking for cheap deals. I have not spent 200 dollars on any one cymbals! Every cymbal was less than 200 and I bought some new some used. Thanks for the tip DrummerWorld! All this while being a broke college student. This is a never ending journey and I know I'm not alone thanks to you guys!

Attachments

• drumsss.jpg
    drumsss.jpg
    312.1 KB · Views: 784
  • whitedrum.jpg
    whitedrum.jpg
    276.6 KB · Views: 714
Last edited:
Nice! Another proud X7 owner! Welcome to the club! Is that the gold to black sparkle fade? Or silver to black? Not sure because of the lighting of the picture.

Nice! Another proud X7 owner! Welcome to the club! Is that the gold to black sparkle fade? Or silver to black? Not sure because of the lighting of the picture.

Hi this is a gold sparkle fade to black. Yep! I'm a proud x7 owner. Though this one is pre-2009. So its made out of poplar wood instead of maple.

Last edited:
Hi this is a gold sparkle fade to black. Yep! I'm a proud x7 owner. Though this one is pre-2009. So its made out of poplar wood instead of maple.

That's quite alright. I'm sure the poplar version is no less in quality or sound, just difference in tone and volume possibly. Yes I have the maple version in white and whether it's the poplar or maple version, a 7 piece set with the quality of these shells, the sound and finish is a steal. I got lucky as they were discontinuing them and bought mine from Guitar Center brand new, delivered to the door for $699+ tax. I actaully really like the lug design more than the Concepts. It gives off an old skool vibe to them, like early 90's drums lol. :)

Salute.

That's quite alright. I'm sure the poplar version is no less in quality or sound, just difference in tone and volume possibly. Yes I have the maple version in white and whether it's the poplar or maple version, a 7 piece set with the quality of these shells, the sound and finish is a steal. I got lucky as they were discontinuing them and bought mine from Guitar Center brand new, delivered to the door for $699+ tax. I actaully really like the lug design more than the Concepts. It gives off an old skool vibe to them, like early 90's drums lol. :)
Yeah! These are really high quality shells. And yes I love that old school vibe with these big lugs. I got mine off of craigslist. Some guy bought it and never used it. Had to sell it because his wife was tired of all the drums he had in the house. I got it for 300! Dirt cheap, it still had the stickers and all. Patience is the name of the game when buying used. I just came home from practice and I just love playing the x7

That Ddrum kit is gorgeous! I love the white on white

Thanks! I love it too! Its my workhorse set. It takes any beating and still comes off spectacular with a lil wipe down. It sounds really good with some fresh heads, and that kick! BOOOM! So many drummers love the kick when I let them borrow it for shows.

You guys are making me blush. These are my pride and joy!

Keep the beat going guys!

Both kits look very good. Enjoy! Peace and goodwill.

Thanks! I love it too! Its my workhorse set. It takes any beating and still comes off spectacular with a lil wipe down. It sounds really good with some fresh heads, and that kick! BOOOM! So many drummers love the kick when I let them borrow it for shows.

You guys are making me blush. These are my pride and joy!

Keep the beat going guys!

I play, quite possibly, the most gaudy Ddrum kit ever made, but it just sounds fantastic for the price, and it's just so comfortable and fun to play.

P.S. Your username is amazing as well

The top kit looks absolutely amazing! I really love that finish :)

Thanks Grace! I stumbled upon your drumming videos a while back, excellent playing!

I play, quite possibly, the most gaudy Ddrum kit ever made, but it just sounds fantastic for the price, and it's just so comfortable and fun to play.

P.S. Your username is amazing as well

Yeah! ddrum makes relatively cheap kits but it sounds sooo good if tuned right. And may I presume you are a fellow Zelda fan? :D

Back