drumfill or drumscore More trouble every day (Zappa)

phillyjoe

Does anyone have the drumscore for the song "More trouble every day" from Frank Zappa, especially the drumfill. I'm not really shure I'm playing it correct...

Is there a Frank Zappa drumscore book anyway, or perhaps a site where I can find what Chester Thompson or other drummers of Frank played?

Does anyone have the drumscore for the song "More trouble every day" from Frank Zappa, especially the drumfill. I'm not really shure I'm playing it correct...

Is there a Frank Zappa drumscore book anyway, or perhaps a site where I can find what Chester Thompson or other drummers of Frank played?

Hi phillyjoe,

Here is my take on the fill. Of course since there are two drummers on this version, it's a tough call as to which toms are played by whom, but this will get you in the ball park.

As far as a Zappa drum score book...be patient my friend.

Here you go:

moretroubleeverydayfill.jpg

I remember an interview with Phil Collins about their search for a second drummer, and they heard Chester Thompson playing Trouble with another drummer, one going up the toms while the other went down, and said this is our guy. I wonder if the actual performance was Chester and Ruth.

Hi phillyjoe,

Here is my take on the fill. Of course since there are two drummers on this version, it's a tough call as to which toms are played by whom, but this will get you in the ball park.

As far as a Zappa drum score book...be patient my friend.

Here you go:

moretroubleeverydayfill.jpg
Hi Terry,

Do you still have the .jpg of the score? If so, would you mind sharing with me?

Thanls,

Andy

Back