Black Panther Steel 14x6.5 question?

DestinationDrumming

Hi,

I've been offered a snare which I haven't seen yet but the guy selling is saying that it's 14x6.5" Steel and with cast hoops. I can't find any reference to that spec at that size unless it's a special. The finish isn't hammered so it can't be a hammered version and it's definitely 6.5" so it can't be the solid steel snare?
Any ideas?

cheers

Hi,

I've been offered a snare which I haven't seen yet but the guy selling is saying that it's 14x6.5" Steel and with cast hoops. I can't find any reference to that spec at that size unless it's a special. The finish isn't hammered so it can't be a hammered version and it's definitely 6.5" so it can't be the solid steel snare?
Any ideas?

cheers

Sounds like a model that's no longer in production....

Yeah, he reckons it's about 3 years old. Any suggestions where I could find out about it?

Hey, nice drumming Rezn8

Well I bought the drum and collected it today. Looks and sounds awsome. batter head needs replacing so I'll have to give it some thought. What do you use?

Thanks for all your help (and Just Drums). I can't play on it proper until Friday because it's a birthday present and my Wife has confiscated it :eek:( Can't wait!

Back