Just started my own company- Online Session Drummer

AJNystrom

I hope everyone is well. I haven’t been on here as often as usually over the past 6 months or so because I’ve been working on launching my own company.

When I returned to Southeastern Massachusetts, I had a goal and desire to make music my full-time employment. I had a vision that would allow me to interact with musicians all over the world and record music with them quickly, easily, and affordable. My other passion is education and teaching others what I know. I started writing up short lessons that could be featured on YouTube that would illustrate concepts, tips, and tricks that I wish I had access to when I first started drumming.
I’m happy- relieved, possibly a more accurate term- to announce that everything is online and ready for public consumption. I respectfully- and admittedly wearily- request that you check out my website, weekly Tips and Tricks videos , and audio sample. Everything is accessible from the website but you may find direct links to all the fun stuff below.

www.ajnystrom.com
www.youtube.com/ajnystromofficial
www.soundcloud.com/ajnystrom/tracks
www.facebook.com/ajnystromproductions

If you have any questions, comments, critiques, or concerns you may e-mail me at [email protected] or PM me on here. Thank you for your time and patience for reading this and I eagerly await your reviews and suggestions.

A.J. Nystrom

Hey A.J., everything looks great! It looks like you've got pretty much everything together, which is something I REALLY need to do... haha. I especially like the simple, clean, and efficient layout of your website, its very professional and informative. One thing I would suggest is for you to think about offering online private lessons through Skype, this is something I will be doing in the near future to supplement the private lessons I do in person.

By the way, I've just connected with you on Facebook, Youtube, and Soundcloud ;)

Back