Huge thanks to Cymbalise!

Magenta

Platinum Member
On Wednesday I contacted Cymbalise to ask about the UFiP range, as I'd decided I was going to start upgrading my cymbals. Iain and Lauren were fantastically helpful, and based on their advice, I ordered Extatic Mixed hi-hats as my Christmas present from Mr Madge.

Well, Christmas Day has come early - the hats have just arrived! Obviously I had to open the package, to make sure they hadn't been damaged in transit ;) I've had to put them back in the packaging and they're going to be put away until December 25th, but I admit that I gave them a little ping and they sound gorgeous. And as if that were not enough, they are beautiful to look at, too - easily the prettiest cymbals I've ever seen.

I'm more than satisfied with Cymbalise's service, and I can't wait till I can afford another UFiP. Thank you very much, Iain and Lauren - you've made me extremely happy!

That's great to hear! UFIP have always made an interesting range separated from the grovelling masses. I like that, & good to hear of great service too. Many often forget the value of good service & informed advice in purchasing gear. In this age of bottom price driven scramble, the difference between price & cost is often overlooked.

Why wait until the 25th, an arbitrary date set by calendar makers and hoi polloi back in the day. Celebrate the love today, I say.

Congrats on your new purchase. Tis the season!

Why wait until the 25th, an arbitrary date set by calendar makers and hoi polloi back in the day. Celebrate the love today, I say.

Congrats on your new purchase. Tis the season!

That's what I'm saying. Treat ya'self :)

I couldn't agree more, but Mr Madge is frightfully stable-mechanistic about these things. I've pointed out that I could get hit by a bus in the meantime and then I'd never get to experience the pleasure, but he can be very 'arsh :(

Back