Ian Paice drumstick specification

Thank you for your help.
but i'm looking for a bit more information then this.(i'm talking aboud the spec on promark site)
I.m looking for a sketch with more dimensions

I've talked to a guy at promark and he said that they could not give me the drawing.but i was looking for something else.some indications how to createmy own drumstick and what program to use

Pls help

Buy a pair of his sig, sticks. Take note of the measurements you're interested in. Speak to a custom stick maker and get one knocked up in the same specs.

I bought his sig drumsticks.but there is only one problem.I don't know any stick maker
Could you tell me if you know somebody?
have a nice day

When doing a google search using the terms "custom drum sticks" I'm getting a huge amount of matches.

This forum - as most if not all forums - has a secret weapon called search function, too.
So what I did was... using the search function and searching for "custom drum sticks". As expected, a good number of matches. Check them out - many/most of them might be irrelevant for your need but browse thorough some of those threads and you should find some custom drum stick manufacturers that people are happy with.

Back