Someting that makes you go, "Hmm...."

I use old drumsticks as floor tom legs. Will this affect my tone?

Hi Mikey, welcome to the forum.

No, it won't affect your tone, your voice will remain the same.

But, if you use old floor tom legs as drumsticks, it will affect your bank account.

Good luck and happy drumming.

Travis

Good luck and happy drumming.

Travis

Wow! All the greats hang out here! Travis Parker OMG!!1
I have your signature golf bags / stick bag combo!

Guys, what's my drums worth? It's a basic 5-piece with symbols that I got from my dad's attic...CB700 or Craviatto or something. I'd put up a pic but all I have is my Canon D-1 and can't get the ƒ-stop right. The one drum has wires on it.

I have your signature golf bags / stick bag combo!

Nice one mate, yes it's a cool bag design, but be careful when picking drumsticks though... my bank account is very poor at the moment.

The drum has wires? hell, take them off, they're causing a lot of rattle, really annoying, everytime the Banana Split Drum County send me a new kit, I have to remove mine, what a nuisance.

Travis

I love my supra, but I don't know if there is one sound. Compare Alex Van Halen to Bonham. Two completely different sounds out of an LM402.

I heard that new guy Travis Bonham uses a solid unobtainium supra made by Ringo Starr.And he has 27 custom Paistezildjinan crash cymbals,and rides on all of them at the same time,and has have his lungs re inflated after every song because of the sound pressure.I also heard his drum tech is Chuck Norris.

Can I get those cymbals in black for metal,and can I get the new depleted uranium hardware????? Can I,can I?

Steve B

I LOVE Travis Bonham, especially his work with Bonham and Bailey Circus. As a drummer, he's a real philatelist! I saw him at the X Games, kissing casts, signing babies and doing paradribbles. I saw him do two pair while slamming a red bull.

It's ok to come out about it, man. It's all good ;)

Actually, mine is 1990's made out of that cheap steel, and mine has rust on the inside, and my bottom hoop cold definitely use a replacing since it's rusty, but the drum has character, and it does everything I need it to do - my Copeland stays with my nice kit but I don't play those that much even though both my kits are set up next to each other.

I think mine is 91 or 92, pretty close. In good shape though, no rust, and the nickel color plate on the outside is still in good shape.

I tend to take it back and forth from my kits, though. Something about that snare's qualities and I get along great.

I need a cheap snare lover's support group.

Back