Best eBay DW search ever.

mo2vation

Ever.

EVER.

E
V
E
R

I'm an eBay monster. Been there since 1998, thousands and thousands of transactions, have a 5-digit business year in and year out on eBay. I love the place.

I'm always searching for stuff. Just scored a new DW 13 X 5 Collectors snare, Maple, 3 position mag release, red glass for $275. I love that place.

But this is the best search for DW I've ever seen.

"Coricidin Bottle - Second version "Coricidin D" w/ child proof top - circa 1971"

OMG.

I love eBay.

-K

Screen-Shot-2012-04-23-at-8.28.39-PM.png

Linkity Link Yo

Funny, last night I was at a BBQ with a bunch of guitarists, and the topic of the best slide came up and per a respected guitar teacher, the answer was indeed this very product.

Apparently if you were a guitar player in the 70's, you went to the drug store and bought a bottle of these pills, tossed the pills, and kept the jar they came in for the slide.

For about a minute I kept clicking on the other pictures in your post to look at the bottle from other angles wondering why nothing was happening. LOL.

I wonder if it will sell, being a glass slide costs around $5.00 ..... I seriously doubt this bottle is 10 times better. 15 times better, if you buy it now. Then again .... there's one born every minute ....​

Funny, last night I was at a BBQ with a bunch of guitarists, and the topic of the best slide came up and per a respected guitar teacher, the answer was indeed this very product.

Apparently if you were a guitar player in the 70's, you went to the drug store and bought a bottle of these pills, tossed the pills, and kept the jar they came in for the slide.

Duane Allman for one notable. Layla is probably the Corricidin bottle.

I wonder if it will sell, being a glass slide costs around $5.00 ..... I seriously doubt this bottle is 10 times better. 15 times better, if you buy it now. Then again .... there's one born every minute ....​

You can say that about anyone buying expensive drums. And you can say that about anyone buying vintage gear for top dollar as well. That's what this is... A somewhat rare, vintage, collectible bit of Americana.

Back