Custom Collage snare drum

Welcome to Drummerworld. I'm sure you have the best intentions, but please see the forum rules:

5) Rules That Are Particular To DrummerWorld

Using the Classifieds thread
We realize that many drummers wish to do business with each other when it comes to buying, selling, or trading equipment. While we ban spammers immediately, we provide the Classifieds thread as a service to our regular members. If a post appears to be from a business venture or is the first post made by someone who has just joined our community, it is likely that we will see this as an abuse of our goodwill and the post in question will be deleted.

Please use the Classifieds thread to keep the other threads uncluttered.

Jeff

I wouldn't buy that for a buck! It doesn't do anything for me!

This person was on here previously with another name trying to raffle off a drum or something. Something about a school project and they were only kids and what were they hurting, blah blah.... Can't remember what it was. Was given the same advice about the spam and politics at that time. Must not learn.

On yeah. They were raffling one drum to make enough money to make another drum, and on and on and on....Some class politics or the like.

did you look at the site?

Yes I did Groove....gotta say....the 'look' of the drums does nothing for me either. However, I've also seen some beat up looking snare drums over the years that sounded killer. I'll hold back on any judgement as I'd really like to hear a sound file covering a few tuning ranges......but asthetics wise.....I am not a buyer. I could well be just 'traditional' and boring though.

Last edited:
The myspace page is a legitimate drum maker. the collage drum is a highschool political group trying to get their message out about bombs. They tried a raffle once before.

Drop Beats Not Bombs is an online anti-war website created by a high school student. The purpose of this website is too bring more attention to the stop of
nuclear warfare, through music! From their website. Religion and Politics are no nos.

Back