HELP!

11foot7

I'm looking for a Tama Starclassic Performer 100% Birch in Blue Galaxy Fade finish. Tama discontinued the Performer Birch line 1 year after I bought this kit, and evidently it wasn't a very popular finish. I've seen it twice on Ebay since 2006, and never on Craigslist. If anybody wants to sell, or knows where I might get my hands on one PLEASE let me know... Thanks!

I'm looking for a Tama Starclassic Performer 100% Birch in Blue Galaxy Fade finish. Tama discontinued the Performer Birch line 1 year after I bought this kit, and evidently it wasn't a very popular finish. I've seen it twice on Ebay since 2006, and never on Craigslist. If anybody wants to sell, or knows where I might get my hands on one PLEASE let me know... Thanks!

Tama is not known for keeping their finishes around too long.Keep looking and find as many drum forums as you can and post in the wanted sections.Sometimes it takes years to find the right drum.Good luck.

You could also go to the Guitar Center website,where they list used gear for all their stores nation wide,with shipping.You may get lucky.

Steve B

Last edited:
I just picked up one of these...

24" kick
16" floor
12" rack
14" matching snare

i'm selling, so pm me for info...

Last edited:
Back