Help! Lost Drum!

GrimmReefer

Hi Guys!

Long story short I am looking for some direction as I have never done this before. The classified section seems to be for people selling so I didn't want to post there so please let me know if that is the best place...

I have a Tama Superstar Custom Hyperdrive with Dark Desert Burst and my 12" was stolen, lost or whatever. It was either taken out of the truck at a gas station or fell out on the highway. Anyway, I need to replace it.

I live in DC and Washington Music is the best place ever. They helped me look up what I needed but unfortunately they aren't made by Tama any longer.

Anyone know of the best places to look with the hopes of getting lucky?

It will unfortunately be tough to just find the one drum. With luck, you might run across a complete set. Only the usual places to check: eBay, Clist, guitar center used gear, etc. Visit pawn shops (long shot given low drum inventory) and places that deal in used gear like Atomic Music (one in Beltsville near you).

Sorry to hear about this!

Are you on the Tama forum? I know they have a tight knit community and if anyone might have one for sale that is the best place to check!

Good luck!

Back