Very excited!!!

Boring? Don't be daft, chicken, it's great stuff and I'm excited on your behalf!

Looking forward to hearing how much fun you had :D

To most this likely is very boring but i must say i am over the moon, no matter how small this is and wanted to share my joy with my drumming family. It may just be a pub but....... im playing london tonight :D very happy me :)
Sorry for boring anyone :(

I've never played London so it is exciting! No reason to doubt it. Have fun!

You should be. Any gig is a good gig.

I'm playing an Irish bar in Door County (Wisconsin) tomorrow in an all-day bash for St Patrick's Day. And it will be near 60 degrees. So excited!! Not to steal your thunder but just last night I learned we are booked for this gig in August. http://www.travelwisconsin.com/events/performing-arts/fridays-on-the-fox-39306
To say I'm chuffed is an understatement. And to tie this all in, our lead guitarist/singer is from London! Ha.

If this is something/someplace new to you, congrats. And have fun.

Hey SL,

That's great, enjoy it!

So far we had ony been limited to our county and one above it.

I've just realised I haven't even played in England. Gah. But when I do, I shall describe myself as "international drumming legend".

Blisco, that looks absolutely wonderful, you lucky duck!

I've just realised I haven't even played in England. Gah. But when I do, I shall describe myself as "international drumming legend".

I played in Canada once. Can I use the title until you officially take it over?

Or maybe I will go with International Drumming Sensation! Has a nice ring to it.

I played in Canada once. Can I use the title until you officially take it over?

Or maybe I will go with International Drumming Sensation! Has a nice ring to it.

Haga you can be the Sensation, and I'll be the Legend - assuming I ever do manage to play across the border ;)

A pub in London is every American boys dream after the Beatles. Congrats and knock 'em dead

Awesome news! Not boring at all. London's on the Bucket List. Have fun!!!

Can't always discredit pub gigs. One of the most fun times I've had was a show at a little hole-in-the-wall bar in Chicago. Logically, it was a terrible show, but we had so much fun, it made the 3hr trip worth it.

Have fun, I'd be excited to play there too!

That's great!

I was checking your FB site: looks you're on a roll with the band and the gigs. Cool newspaper article as well. Good stuff.

I'd come and give you guys a listen, except for that whole Atlantic Ocean thing. Besides, you people talk funny, and stuff.

Back