New drum cam

Tricam

Drummers,
I would like your opinion about this new device I have created which features unique camera views of the drummer. I would like your opinion about the possible distraction it might cause vs getting cooler shots of you doing your thing. My objective is to get the hand held camera guy out from under your elbow and still provide nice shots of the drummer.
Visit www.tricamvideo.com/orbitshotdemo1.wmv to see the sample
I hope this fits the ground rules for the Forum?!?!
If not sorry about that...

Thanks
Craige

Good day Craige!

With all due respect and intending for the protection of my friends here at Drummerworld, I simply must say that I don't enjoy the idea of clicking on a miscellaneous link to a downloadable file. Especially if it is in the very first post you have created here at Drummerworld.

Perhaps some pictures posted through the integrated image uploader provided by this sites software? I'd like to see such a crafty camera personally, but I am not going to click your link.

Don't be afraid to share! We are probably going to love you, or atleast mugshots of your drums. Always room for more drum pictures!

Peace.

I understand your caution, I hope I got this right so check the pic I have inserted into this post

Ok the pic is in my album so take a look. The unit depicted is hung from the ceiling.
Our newest unit works on a stand from behind the drummer and has no exposed cables.

About 2 inches below the 'Submit reply' button is a button called 'manage attachments'. Click on that and it will allow you to 'browse' your computer for the location of your choice photos.

There are size limitations for jpegs so you might have to trim and/or resize your photos.

Why do I find it so odd that I am helping a camera guy with image uploading?

Drum-cam footage of Johan Nunez from multi-national thrashers NIGHTRAGE winning piece in one of the bands new songs can be seen beneath.
NIGHTRAGE late realized fulfil on 15 songs during the pre-manufacturing form for its as-however-untitled fifth medium, which the ring strategies to formally commence transcription in June.

Back