Ranks of Members

I think there should be categories of Sparkly. Possibly beginning with Cubic Zirconium, and ending with something like Koh-i-Noor.

Well if we're going to go that far then might I suggest food? Especially desserts, candy and snack foods, you know "Caramel Member", "Bubble Gum Member", "Chocolate Covered Pretzel Member" (I call dibs on that one), "Eclair Member", etc. Then we can all have arguments over which member is the saltiest or has the creamiest center.

Then we can all have arguments over which member is the saltiest or has the creamiest center.

I'd be the sourest, no contest.

Prefer Sparkly, tbh.

The best way to move up around here is to have something personal on the mods to blackmail them with :)
Whatever you do, don't pick on Ringo!
Its OK to pick on Grunt and bermuda though. They are just puppets of, The New World Order.
Oh I almost forgot; Buy a new kit every few weeks and post about it and you will be golden. Hi Bo :)

The best way to move up around here is to have something personal on the mods to blackmail them with :)
Whatever you do, don't pick on Ringo!
Its OK to pick on Grunt and bermuda though. They are just puppets of, The New World Order.
Oh I almost forgot; Buy a new kit every few weeks and post about it and you will be golden. Hi Bo :)
Gosh, you're really shooting for popularity today Bob ;)

Re: DrummerWorld ranks?

Post count. Nothing more, nothing less.

Nothing? ...

Perhaps we should rename them.

5,000 - 10,000 posts = no real friends/too much GAS member
10,000 - 15,000 posts = socially isolated tragic drum nerd member
15,000 + = Just give up, no - really, give up member

One or two confirmed tragic members are about to tip the 15,000 post mark. Sad :(

Three of us, if you add Pollyanna's 10k. Not sad in the least. There will come a time when almost all human interactions will be brain-to-brain, bypassing physical interaction. We are part of the future! :)

Does membership to PLEWFLADC still earn double reward points?

I almost forgot, if you put boards into a steam chamber and you bend them into cylinders that you call drums you also move up in rank :)
That will be only three of us in the world then = very cool! Do I move up from thinly veiled to marginally opaque?

Three of us, if you add Pollyanna's 10k. Not sad in the least. There will come a time when almost all human interactions will be brain-to-brain, bypassing physical interaction. We are part of the future! :)
I did elude to your dual account tally earlier. Actually, if I add my Guru Drums posts, I've already fallen into the precipice :(

& yes, we are the future Grea. Pity we'll be in a box before the future arrives eh!

For us mere mortals.

Renegades and Mayors and Gentlemen and Uncles and Agents are in a league all of their own.

Haha yeah, I'm not sure how that happened. Sheer persistence seems to be the key. Just noting that you're getting close to to the 10k club. We should have a compilation "the wit and wisdom of PFOG" page to commemorate it :)

That will be only three of us in the world then = very cool! Do I move up from thinly veiled to marginally opaque?

I did elude to your dual account tally earlier. Actually, if I add my Guru Drums posts, I've already fallen into the precipice :(

& yes, we are the future Grea. Pity we'll be in a box before the future arrives eh!

We're the pioneers, Andy. It's a dirty job but someone has to do it!

For us mere mortals.

Renegades and Mayors and Gentlemen and Uncles and Agents are in a league all of their own.

Sleepless nights, utter dedication of a cause, faith and admiration, a little determination, some hard work and creativity has earned me my ranking title :)

Oh Jules, correction: "The Gentleman" had his title changed to "Rebel"... that must be the Renegade influence of this forum, lol.

Now I just have to be normal with the likes of you ;-).

Duncan starts with a D, but normally starts with a N :)

Pity we'll be in a box before the future arrives eh!

It is not who's lying in the box, it is the legacy they left for us to appreciate, may the future take the time to come.

Sheer persistence seems to be the key.

That's an understatement :)

We should have a compilation "the wit and wisdom of PFOG" page to commemorate it :)

Now that's a very tempting idea Grea :)

Back