Video drummers...they didn't even try

No, I'm sorry but Keith Moon gets the award for "Worst Mimer" Lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G11oIadJfhI
At times he isn't even hitting anything. And look at how he just stamps at the left bass drum randomly and then takes his foot off the pedal. And watch near the fills, they're the funniest :p

At times he isn't even hitting anything. And look at how he just stamps at the left bass drum randomly and then takes his foot off the pedal. And watch near the fills, they're the funniest :p

But thats Keith Moon you got to love him.In relation to miming drummers i think its patheic that tv shows dont let the musicians play just cus they want a perfect take.i also hate how in movies studios dont want to pay for a drummer so you have some guy doing the worst miming ever lol

But thats Keith Moon you got to love him.In relation to miming drummers i think its patheic that tv shows dont let the musicians play just cus they want a perfect take.i also hate how in movies studios dont want to pay for a drummer so you have some guy doing the worst miming ever lol
Yep, we all love Keith Moon :)

That's insanely funny! Pirate shirt, silly looking cymbal playing mime...he isn't even close and doesn't appear to be trying at all....

That's insanely funny! Pirate shirt, silly looking cymbal playing mime...he isn't even close and doesn't appear to be trying at all....
He was probably drunk. Or High. Or (more likely) both :p

Not just drums though...until very recently you'd have guitars with no leads plugged into them, backing vocalists with no mics...you can't get away with that any more.

Not just drums though...until very recently you'd have guitars with no leads plugged into them, backing vocalists with no mics...you can't get away with that any more.

We are definately in a Britney Spears generation. I have never heard her sing live...ever. every performance I have seen has been lip synched. I really believe her critics that say she can't sing, it's the studio processing that makes it.

We are definately in a Britney Spears generation. I have never heard her sing live...ever. every performance I have seen has been lip synched. I really believe her critics that say she can't sing, it's the studio processing that makes it.

Ah, but autotune works live as well! You can get it in rack units, apparently! That's what the Spice Girls did!

Ah, but autotune works live as well! You can get it in rack units, apparently! That's what the Spice Girls did!

That makes sense. I have heard Christina Aguilera sing, and she can really sing.

Come to think of it, there was an episode of the Simpsons with n-sync that demonstrated that autotune effect. Pretty funny and sad all at once. Sad, because there is talent out there with golden pipes that doesn't get a break, and instead, they manufacture singers.

haha yeah it's true! You can also get software versions of it such as v-vocal on cakewalk. Forturnately i can sing so i don't need to spend an extra £150 just to have it.

He was probably drunk. Or High. Or (more likely) both :p

yea keith moon was a strange one alright.
don't mean to be jacking the thread but did ya'll hear about how he drove his car into the pool of some hotel haha when i heard about that i lmao, and how he and john entwistle used to drop m-80's cherry bombs and small explosives into hotel toilets haha.
I really don't think he had things clicking right in his head, but that's Keith i geuss.

He never did the swimming pool thing, that's a legend. He did reverse his car into a pond in his garden once, though.

guz i agree with you... but when its both thats called crunk

guz i agree with you... but when its both thats called crunk
What's it called if you're high on a mix of booze, gorilla tranqilizers and apsirin crushed into floor cleaner, like Keith was most of the time? :p

Back