Thought for Food?

Some grilled grilled chorizos the side TS? Is that a green peppercorn sauce, TS? A little dab of Honey Mustard on your plate, sir?

On a different note do try an Indonesian Banana Curry with spicy ginger rice, if you ever get a chance

Mmmm...I love chorizo. I actually have a pretty mean chorizo stew receipe if you are intrested. And if you have one for that Banana curry I would be most interested! Nothing like trying something new.

hmmm... i would get 24 ounces of some nice filet mignon, a ton of rice pilaf, some mac n cheese, beef lasagna, and if i could still eat, i'd get a buffalo wing pizza slice. Oh then i'd get a huge rice, bean, cheese, beef burrito w/ sour cream and salsa....

for the second one, i'd take filet mignon every single day w/ a side of rice pilaf and spinach.

ohhhh im so hungry now.

Number One:

Grilled portobello mushroom topped with smoked buffalo mozzarella, prosciutto, bacon crumbles, julienned basil, and balsamic

Baby veal cutlets rolled with prosciutto and fontina cheese, breaded with seasoned bread crumbs, and pan fried. Served over porcini mushroom risotto and drizzled with espagnole sauce. (all from Il Palazzo in NYC)

For the record, that was recalled from memory; I fell in love with that meal one night...

Fudge brownies with absolutely no nuts.

And a pitcher of grape juice (according to Monica McCoy's post, it's all the rage in TX prisons).

Number Two:

Blackened red snapper with olive oil and garlic sauce. Spinach salad with almond slices and mandarin oranges with citrus vinagrette dressing. Sliced bananas and strawberries with dark chocolate. Chased with a nice port. That is one healthy meal for survival!!

That serious enough for you Aydee? ;-)

hmmm... i would get 24 ounces of some nice filet mignon, a ton of rice pilaf, some mac n cheese, beef lasagna, and if i could still eat, i'd get a buffalo wing pizza slice. Oh then i'd get a huge rice, bean, cheese, beef burrito w/ sour cream and salsa....

for the second one, i'd take filet mignon every single day w/ a side of rice pilaf and spinach.

ohhhh im so hungry now.

Thereyago! Yes siree! ( whats the mac n' cheese doing in there with prime cut?!!!... but hey, I like the fact that you've thought of all the stuff that rings your bell : )

Number One:

Grilled portobello mushroom topped with smoked buffalo mozzarella, prosciutto, bacon crumbles, julienned basil, and balsamic

Baby veal cutlets rolled with prosciutto and fontina cheese, breaded with seasoned bread crumbs, and pan fried. Served over porcini mushroom risotto and drizzled with espagnole sauce. (all from Il Palazzo in NYC)

For the record, that was recalled from memory; I fell in love with that meal one night...

Fudge brownies with absolutely no nuts.

And a pitcher of grape juice (according to Monica McCoy's post, it's all the rage in TX prisons).

Number Two:

Blackened red snapper with olive oil and garlic sauce. Spinach salad with almond slices and mandarin oranges with citrus vinagrette dressing. Sliced bananas and strawberries with dark chocolate. Chased with a nice port. That is one healthy meal for survival!!

That serious enough for you Aydee? ;-)

I freaking love it! I'm writhing on the floor in a pool of my own drool!!! ( and its raining bacon bits ...)

Yay spare ribs! braised with homemade mesquite!!!

Greek food, Philly?

Why? ; )

I like greek food, like Tzatziki, Gyros, Souvlaki, Keftedes, greek salads (with lots of green peppers and feta cheese!)... and ouzo ;)
Don't worry though, I also like indian food. Anything spicy, actually.

Back