We are very extremely pleased to say.......

Carlyn02

We are very extremely pleased to say that BP Statements are getting compensated and the program we presented and discovered another means is operating. And we have excellent group to provide your claims.

That's the worst kind of spam, where you'd love to know what they're talking about but there's just no way. All I know is the poster is extremely pleased. How nice for her!

We are very extremely pleased to say Carlyn, that your statement is getting ignored and the program we'll present and discern is another means of discouraging you. And we have an excellent group to provide you crap for comments like yours.

Last edited:
We are very extremely pleased to say that BP Statements are getting compensated and the program we presented and discovered another means is operating. And we have excellent group to provide your claims.

That's the best news I heard all day.

That's the worst kind of spam, where you'd love to know what they're talking about but there's just no way. All I know is the poster is extremely pleased. How nice for her!

Actually, I think the spam message is in the OP's signature. I haven't clicked on it and won't, but I'm guessing that the post's the trap to get you to click on the signature (as many signatures are ;-) )

It has to do with BP's oil spill and compensation to restaurants affected by same. so for all of you Gulf Coast Restaurant owners that are also forum members you can still claim your losses.

Back