The best, vs., top 10 & favourite consolidation thread

Andy

Honorary Member
Officially, the unofficial thread where you can post all those stupid lists, impossible comparisons, global hierarchical statements & personal favourites that nobody gives a damn about. If they're all in one place, they can be easily avoided, alternatively, gravitated towards, if you're bored out of your skull and want to offer an alternative view to get a reaction, then complain when you don't like the reply.

You can’t be a real country unless you have a beer and
an airline – it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear
weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. - Frank Zappa

What punk! Hey who's got a beer?

The best drumsticks are the ones cracked!

Who is The God of all drummers?

John Bonham vs. Ian Paice

Meg White vs. Cindy Blackman

Singles, Doubles vs. Bass Drum Triplets

Ludwig vs. Tama vs. Yamaha vs. Grestch vs. Mapex vs. PDF vs. DW vs Sonor vs............

The fastest, speedest double bass drummer ever!!!!

Hands and fingers, arms, legs, foot pain!

Neil Peart vs. Mike Portnoy

Sheeps shagging bastards!

You can’t be a real country unless you have a beer and
an airline – it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear
weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. - Frank Zappa

We have warm beer, an airline that's mostly on strike, nuclear subs that are mostly in for repair & football teams were the wives get more attention than the players. Does that count?

Travis Barker vs. Joey Jordison. Who is bettar?
-Jonathan
Are these two football players? I wasn't aware anyone took up drumming after Ringo decided to upgrade to Thomas the tank engine!

P.S. might as well get that one in, as the likelyhood of this thread lasting until Saturday (unless you're in Australia), is about the same as me buying a triangle.

Last edited by a moderator:
The best sock color is a flat black, but my favorite socks are white with a doubly-cushy grey bottom. Oh, so comfy!

^ This. 100% agreed.

I've not owned socks that weren't either black or white since I was a teen. It saves a lot of time in trying to find a matching pair in the morning!

We have warm beer, an airline that's mostly on strike, nuclear subs that are mostly in for repair & football teams were the wives get more attention than the players. Does that count?

Beer was the central theme of this post, which you have a lock on, Andy. Personally, I prefer wines and single malts : )

BA used to be so good during Thatcher. The best. What happened??

Dont know much on the football front except the kids insist on Man U shirts. I'd wear a WoMan U shirt if there was one.

Are these two football players? I wasn't aware anyone took up drumming after Ringo decided to upgrade to Thomas the tank engine!

P.S. might as well get that one in, as the likelyhood of this thread lasting until Saturday (unless you're in Australia), is about the same as Thaard playing a gig this year (wink).

My Son loves Thomas. We have many DVDs.

Sometimes he'll be watching one, and I'll think "woah, did I hear Ringo Star talking?"

10. "Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue."

9. "Where's the glue?"
"We're out of glue."
"You used up all the glue on purpose!"

8. "So is a peanut butter and glue sandwich, that doesn't mean you eat it."

7. "This music is the glue of the world Mark. It's what holds it all together. Without this, life
would be meaningless."

6. "How do you know the tooth fairy isn't some crazy glue-sniffer?"

5. " I can't get the antlers glued to this little guy. We tried Crazy Glue, but it don't work."

4. “I couldn't catch a ball if it had Elmer's Glue all over it."

3. "Glue... very powerful stuff."

2. "I got to piss like a Russian race horse at the Kentucky Derby wit a glue truck behind him"

1. "When a horse falls, foam comes out of its mouth. When it falls, the legs of the horse thrash and the horse is no good... So somebody shoots it. The horse turns into glue. A machine puts the glue into bottles and children squeeze the bottles to get the glue out and stick bits of paper onto cards. Glue gets on the childrens hands and the children eat the glue. And the children become the horse.

Back