Present for my little cousin?

maybe a big sticker or decal for the front of bass drum?

i think they are cool..lol

That's a good idea...I'll see if I can put the vinyl stickers my mom bought on his bass drum instead of his wall...

Alex

Just a random suggestion, why not buy a cowbell or splash( a realllly cheap one like, $20) and make a clamp for it to attatch to another part of his kit, ive made a few clamps myself, they are relativily easy and simple to make)

Dude, I have NO IDEA how to make a clamp, haha. Absolutely none. And I don't feel like making one.

A hi hat drop clutch if he has a double pedal, or just stick with your snare head idea. The brushes aren't a bad idea either, at least you could introduce him to a new style, or ear plugs if he doesn't have any, I can't think of a whole lot of cheap drum things. Cymbal polish? I don't know out of ideas, lol I'll post more if I think of more.

A hi hat drop clutch if he has a double pedal, or just stick with your snare head idea. The brushes aren't a bad idea either, at least you could introduce him to a new style, or ear plugs if he doesn't have any, I can't think of a whole lot of cheap drum things. Cymbal polish? I don't know out of ideas, lol I'll post more if I think of more.

yeah, my mom says no to most of that, not even a snare head, it's not as "exciting enough." She got him a board game. Looks like it's over.

Typical mom, just let her handle it if she doesn't want to give you a chance to make his kit better.

Typical mom, just let her handle it if she doesn't want to give you a chance to make his kit better.

Yeah, I'm gonna end up giving him my stock PDP snare head, not for Chanukah, but just so he can hear what his kit could sound like.

Back